REPORT pursuant to article 13 of European Regulation no. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU regulation no. 2016/679 (see “GDPR 2016/679”), providing provision for the protection of people and others, subject to the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you have provided will be processed with compliance to the aforementioned law and the confidential commitments maintained by SIO S.p.A
SIO S.p.A, in the person of the President and Legal Representative Elio Cattaneo
Via Lario, 33 – 22063 Cantù (Co) – Tel: 031 71811
A) Purpose Personal Data collected via the ‘Contact’ form of the website www.siospa.it, to activate contact with the SIO group
B) Personal Data collected via the ‘Work with us’ form of the website www.siospa.it, used in the recruitment process
C) Personal Data communicated via the Freephone Number 800 112 113
A) Name, Surname, Email Address, CV
B) Information communicated via telephone by the interested party, necessary for the fulfilment of operations requested by the interested party.
C) Information communicated via telephone by the interested party, necessary for the fulfilment of operations requested by the interested party.
The processing of Personal Data will be carried out either manually or automatically, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 on technical and organisational security measures, conducted by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/ 679.
Regarding Data Sharing
Information and data recorded will not be shared with or communicated to third parties.
Conveyance to ‘Third Countries’
Your data will not be shared in Member States of the European Union nor in ‘Third Countries’, not part of the European Union.
We inform that, with respect to the lawful principles, purpose limitations and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and clear consent, expressed at the bottom of the ‘contact’ or ‘work with us’ form, your data will be stored for the period of time necessary for the completion of the service/request for which it was collected and processed.
Voluntary conferment by the interested party.
Automated decision making process / profiling
SIO S.p.A does not adopt any automated decision making processes, such as profiling, in accordance with art. 22 paragraph 1 and 4 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
Rights of the Interested Party
At any time, the interested part is able to exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- Request confirmation of the existence of their personal data
- Obtain an indication of an approximate time-frame for the completion of the process, the categories of the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipient that their personal data is communicated to, and, when possible, the time-period their personal data will be stored for.
- Make amendments and cancellations to the data
- Obtain limitations of process
- Oppose the process at anytime
- Request access to personal data from the service provider
- Cancel their consent at any time, without prejudicing the lawfulness of the process based on the consent given prior to cancelation
- Propose a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Your rights can be exercised through a written request sent to SIO S.p.A., via Lario, 33 22063 Cantù (Como) or the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org